[DeTomaso] Reno/Vegas

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 19 05:46:56 EDT 2010

Build it and they will come.........

So to Forest, Laurie, Judy and others who want to try and make Vegas, San Diego or anywhere else a site for the convention then I say go for it. .

P.S. Let me also add in Kabul Afganistan or Riyadh Saudi Arabia. Write and let me know if you are interested.

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com