[DeTomaso] More stuff for sale - casual reading

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Wed Aug 18 21:36:35 EDT 2010

Opinion poll for the board.  My '71 is currently burgundy and needs a
repaint.  I need to hold to my theme of having 3 red two seaters and I like
the burgundy/black look. The GTS came with the entire back trunk and front
trunk black (gloss, I believe).  I think they look better with the upper
outside of the trunk in the car color and only the flat deck and inboard
risers black, but that is just me.  I have yet to decide gloss or flat, but
will figure it out with a computer model when I get closer.

Regardless of how it came from the factory, what looks better to you guys?
 Full rear trunk black or just the inbound part?

Rob

On Wed, Aug 18, 2010 at 12:46 PM, <MikeLDrew at aol.com> wrote:

In a message dated 8/18/10 7 51 31, clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com writes:

> Clean GTS - and not especially cheap.but I like that color. Was that an
> original color? I didn't think so..

Yes, that's the original color of the USA-market Pantera GTS.   Most of
them were painted this color, although silver and black was also an option.

>As usual.I'm just the messenger - no special knowledge of any of these
cars.I'm just a craigslist junkie.