[DeTomaso] Convention ideas

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 16:52:20 EDT 2010

There you have it. I compliment myself on making the effort to attend;
what's this "late" BS?  If the event were closer I would have had my  beautiful
Pantera with me. Let's really be serious. Why not take  a true unbiased
survey and judge how many would attend with or without their  cars if the event
were to be in SD.  The actual  statistics should be considered.
L.

In a message dated 8/18/2010 1:33:01 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
MikeLDrew at aol.com writes:

>>>That's because you showed up two days late!  Even  though PCNC didn't
stage a formal track event, quite a few Fun Rally attendees  drove out to the
track (30 minutes) and had their own private track day on  Friday!  You
could have gone too, but you were in  LA...:>)