[DeTomaso] Convention ideas

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Wed Aug 18 16:23:58 EDT 2010

I'll do whatever I need to do. I don't recall seeing a racetrack in  Reno.
I learned from my former International Beverly Hills boss  that if one has
to, you even go to the lengths  of putting political pressure where it's
needed to get something done.  (even though POCA politics are a bit tougher to
tackle than  National politics).  And "Never take NO for an answer without
exhausting every possibility."  I personally have a positive attitude and
will force myself to over look sarcasm and negativity and work hard to do
what would be good for the PEOPLE!!!   : )

In a message dated 8/18/2010 1:13:13 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,