[DeTomaso] More stuff for sale - casual reading

Cullen McCann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Wed Aug 18 10:50:55 EDT 2010

A few cars for sale that are worth mentioning.these are "fairly" new to the
internet.I didn't list the ones that have been on there for a month or two..

As usual.I'm just the messenger - no special knowledge of any of these
cars.I'm just a craigslist junkie.

73 GT5-S supposedly - no pics, but some description - low price?

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/nby/cto/1904930755.html

Clean GTS - and not especially cheap.but I like that color. Was that an
original color? I didn't think so..

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/cto/1882846107.html

Limited info.but seems like is saw this listed a few months ago.might be
just a tired looking car with some body mods sitting under a tree.not sure
if that's the same car. No pics here

http://corpuschristi.craigslist.org/cto/1885639478.html

purty..

http://longisland.craigslist.org/cto/1845398982.html