[DeTomaso] Techno question: where is this gremlin located?

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Tue Aug 17 21:33:17 EDT 2010

In a message dated 8/16/10 16 46 15, tonydigi at optonline.net writes:

> That's what you get for letting a girl behind the wheel!

Hey, there's a small but growing number of enthusiastic female Pantera
owners who would resent that characterization!

Speaking of which, I'm gathering data for an upcoming feature on these rare
creatures, so if you know of any, please let me know!

Mike (who rode home from Monterey as a passenger in a Pantera driven by a
track-trained female, who wasn't afraid to wick it up a bit and touched 100
mph on a beautiful two-lane highway (Skyline Drive) in the Santa Cruz
mountains....)