[DeTomaso] roller rocker arm alignment, lose the Manley pushrod Guides !!!

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 17 04:26:04 EDT 2010

The only issue I had with CompCams guide plates is the pushrod rubbed at the base of the U.

I've mentioned this before.  The pushrods are supposed to rub on the sides, not the base.  If it rubs on the base, it eventually breaks the guide plate.  It's an easy fix with a dremel.

They were perfectly aligned otherwise, though.  I didn't have to resort to cutting and rewelding.