[DeTomaso] Albuquerque, NM Pantera owners...

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Aug 17 00:09:15 EDT 2010

I'll certainly ping Jim after I find out if I'm going on this trip.
It's kind of last minute planning and I've only been tapped as a
potential candidate.  But if I get selected, I'll want to make the best
of it. :)  I'll also check out the roster.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA