[DeTomaso] Albuquerque, NM Pantera owners...

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Mon Aug 16 21:14:15 EDT 2010

In a message dated 8/16/10 17 00 32, asajay at asajay.com writes:

> Any Pantera owners in or near Albuquerque, NM?
> I may be traveling there next week and would like to get together if
> anyone is available.  Please email me back.

There are great piles of Panteras in and around Alburquerque.   Although
they aren't formally arranged in a club, Jim Demick is the unofficial honcho
of the group.   Ping him at DTomasoCat at aol.com and he'll dust off the welcome
wagon.

Last time I was in ABQ we had a big tech session; I helped rebuild four or
five steering racks that day, plus several other people came by, so we had
about 10-12 folks I think.