[DeTomaso] 351 Windsor question

Cullen McCann clarkwgriswold2nd at gmail.com
Mon Aug 16 15:19:35 EDT 2010

Dan,

I ask and I received, thank you. Unfortunately...I'm only confused a bit
more...

So...now that you have provided this info...let me ask the motor guru a
further question...

..the difference between the 2 generations of motor appear to be only
.023"....I'm trying to purchase an edelbrock super victor intake for this
motor from summit...are there different intake applications for those two
motors you think or is that difference just absorbed in the gasket?

http://www.summitracing.com/parts/EDL-2924/

10.297" deck height is 351M/400

9.206" deck height is a 351C

9.48" deck is 1969 and 1970 351W

9.503" deck is post-1970 351W

8.206" deck height is 221/260/289/302/5.0L

8.7" deck is tall deck FRPP 302/5.0L (aftermarket only)

Dan Jones