[DeTomaso] new Goose on eBay?

Rob Dumoulin rob at dumoulins.net
Mon Aug 16 13:36:48 EDT 2010

The top of the windshield being at your forehead and the rear view mirror in
your face was the biggest shock for me.  Similar to the Pantera, if either
was designed as a luxury or commercial success vehicle, they would be 6
inches longer to give the Goose more cabin room and remove the hump from the
Pantera firewall.  Differences give us distinction...distinction gives us
character.. character makes us treasured by some, hated by others....IMFUO.

Rob