[DeTomaso] Need info:Racing harness @ Silver State Classic Challenge

Bjoern Flesland bflesland at gmail.com
Sun Aug 15 12:25:07 EDT 2010

Hi Dennis,
Thanks for email. Hope everything is well!
Do you ever re-certify your belts? Are they SFI 16.1 certified with labels?

Yes, Polly is bringing his Firebird back to Ely.
There will be about 85 - 90 Vikings in town this time.

Tomorrow the fabricator Speedware is starting measuring on a donor car and
making my harness bar. I am just about to order my harnesses, that's why I
have these questions.
Thanks for wishes. And don't put to much bear in your horns....hahahaha...
Sincerely Bjoern