[DeTomaso] throttle cable nbr.

deserttwist at juno.com deserttwist at juno.com
Sat Aug 14 21:47:58 EDT 2010

Hi guys its me again, well we got the new transmission shifting adjusted yesterday and it works great. It was 90 some degrees here yesterday and I spent 2 hrs in that car shifting so that my husband could adj everything. Hot, hot, now he tells me we need a new throttle cable. I was ready to let the lift all the way down and back up the car and , one more thing. My license plate is even on the car. Is there a Napa Nbr to get one or should we order one somewhere else? Thanks again.  Sue