[DeTomaso] new Goose on eBay?

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Sat Aug 14 14:39:15 EDT 2010

I thought they were about the same - Goose vs. Pantera wrt interior room.

All I can say is the Goose looks great in pictures, and it greatly improves
in the flesh.  Gary Bartley's Mangusta (the only one I've seen up close) is
amazing.  Cameras don't do it justice.

If my wife was okay with another old car in the driveway, I'd bid on the car
on ebay.