[DeTomaso] new Goose on eBay?

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Aug 14 13:38:51 EDT 2010

I was lucky enough to get a ride from Steve Liebenow at a track day
once.  That's the only time I've been in a Mangusta.  Steve admitted
it's not as stiff as a Pantera on track but it could be helped along
with some useful modifications.  Still, it seemed roomy enough on the
inside, a bit more than a Pantera as I recall.  To me, the Mangusta has
sexy curves and would be a great car to "cruise" in, or even properly
prepared, so open road racing in, and has been done.

The Pantera to me has the aggressive styling, while the Mangusta is
softer.  It's nearly how I see a 1967 Cougar versus a 1971 Mach I
Mustang.  One has sexier curves and is great to be seen driving around
in; the other is more aggressive and people watch out for it.

Asa Jay
<like to have one, don't have garage space or money to own one>

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA
http://www.racingagainstautism.com