[DeTomaso] Profiles 2009 No. 2

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sat Aug 14 00:15:33 EDT 2010

No Way!  I liked that one too!  I especially enjoyed reading about the
neat stuff he did to the car with the dash/console e-brake, seats, oh
and especially the entertainment center.  Brilliant!   And it all looks
very stock from the outside.  Very tasteful modifications.

Nice Job Bruce.  ;)
Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie