[DeTomaso] NPC: Where to go when in Nashville/live music?

michael@michaelshortt.com michaelsavga at gmail.com
Fri Aug 13 10:33:53 EDT 2010

That is the area downtown, it's the main street with clubs, the rest are all
within a block or two.

There are several hotels downtown in the middle of it all, i don't remember
the name of one, but it is next to PF Changs across from the Parthenon,
google those and look on Google maps to find the hotel.  It may be a Holiday
Inn.

Michael Shortt