[DeTomaso] New DeTomaso logo

Will Kooiman wkooiman at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 13 09:12:45 EDT 2010

I don't have a problem with them updating the logo.  They need to do
something to show that the "new" DeTomaso is newer.

I have a problem with the new logo looking stupid, though.

The double-D logo is terrible, but it isn't the logo.  The website shows the
transition from the old logo to the new logo.  I don't quite get the
double-D in the transition.  What are they trying to show with the D's?

I like the first logo in the transition the best.  It's just enough of a
change to update it, without changing it so much that it's unrecognizable.