[DeTomaso] Profiles 2009 No. 2

fastgrandma at aol.com fastgrandma at aol.com
Fri Aug 13 01:05:06 EDT 2010

Okay, I'll sound like a spoilsport, but it would really be nice to read about events that actually happen within the same year and not a year later.  Who knows, some of us could be dead before you write about things we attended!  There is a benefit to being on a schedule as depicted by the POCA Bylaws.

Judy