[DeTomaso] New DeTomaso logo

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Thu Aug 12 11:54:44 EDT 2010

What I see in the new log as you pointed out Michael is what I see in
modern 17" rims. Not only do I not like big rims/skinny tires on an
older car but the rims these days look like cookie cutter rims. The new
17" cookie cutter rims make 1970 cast rims of all types with real rubber
look fantastic again!

Unless it's a 2010 BMW.