[DeTomaso] do we know anything about the Mangusta racing at Laguna Seca this weekend?

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 12 09:28:01 EDT 2010

It was built from a Mangusta race car that was "totaled" a long time ago and did have some race history.  Lilo rebuilt it at his shop, Toluca Lake Historics, (http://www.tlhistorics.com/) including replacing the destroyed roof, making the car much stiffer, and building a highly modified rear suspension system and the one piece lift off rear body section (GT40 style).

Lilo loves drive on race tracks and isn't hung up on being faster than everyone, although he has the resources to build a much more powerful engine.  He also has a Lola T70 he had at Monterey last year.  He's an interesting guy and fun to talk to.

Ken