[DeTomaso] Techno question: where is this gremlin located?

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Thu Aug 12 09:02:33 EDT 2010

Dear Pat,

Ah, now I think I understand. The repair job will start today. Thanks.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles

---- PersoCaddy at aol.com wrote:
>What is happening is the +12 volts from the lighter is going to a ground connection and lighting up stuff. The lights do not care about the direction of the current they are D.C. devices. In a message dated 8/11/2010 11:09:18 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, cengles at cox.net writes:
Dear Pat,

                   Yes…….but could that live cigarette lighter  connection-wire contact the shift linkage and produce the ghostly light problem?   If yes, then I can tackle that problem.   Heck, I almost understand where the confused electrons and smoke might be going!

                                Warmest regards,  Chuck Engles