[DeTomaso] Voltmeter vs Ammeter-Ammeter wins

PersoCaddy at aol.com PersoCaddy at aol.com
Wed Aug 11 14:45:28 EDT 2010

Hi, for 25 years my ammeter has always been at 0 when driving. This  last
6 months or so, it moves to  + 60 amps then after a time goes to  + 15. Now
I have the original 1972 Alt. rebuilt once to 90 amps 30 years ago.  The
voltage regulator has been swapped but still same readings I am coming  to  the
conclusion the Alt. is not up to par. Car always starts battery  about 1
year old, but  I think I would like to do a load test. Pat Orlando  1972
Yellow Pantera S/N 4011