[DeTomaso] FW: GM Crate engine in Pantara

Rod Kunishige rkunishige at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 10 22:40:54 EDT 2010

Second try...

Pls see the article and a pic in the TPOC newsletter for May 2010 in the POCA.com site under the Chapter section (West coast).  There you'll find the TPOC newsletter pages listed by month.
Scott Bell lost his Cleveland at our Willow Springs track event and is pleased with his LS in the Pantera.  It has its advantages as outlined in the article.  He and his son (9 years old?) made short work of the install.  More pics are in Bill Harris' album in the same POCA.com site.
Rod