[DeTomaso] spreading hugs throughout the world

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 16:05:17 EDT 2010

Oh, not to worry, I've got plenty of hugs to go  around.
For them though, they get the very special Grizzly bear  kind that squeezes
every living last heart beat and breath out of them,  permanently.
Biggest supportive group hug of all goes to our soldiers and  veterans.
L.

Everyone over here needs a hug here...even the Taliban.

Mad Dawg Antenucci - Spreading peace through superior fire power
Team  Pantera Racing
"Be Polite but be prepared to kill everyone you meet"
_www.teampanteraracing.com_ (http://www.teampanteraracing.com)
Hurry up and hug everyone for me. Heading next week to the Gaza  Strip,
Hebron, and Ramallah for vacation (along with Petra, Jordan and a few  other
places).

It'll be kind of a unique vacation, I think. But the  whole area could use a
group hug.

Charles McCall
1985 DeTomaso  Pantera GT5-S #9375
"Raising Pantera Awareness Across  Europe"