[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 73, Issue 9-Wife in Pantera

JDeRyke at aol.com JDeRyke at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 15:14:39 EDT 2010

In a message dated 8/9/10 12:04:47 PM, michaelsavga at gmail.com writes:

> You are a beautiful, rare and strudy flowers in a sea of weeds that whine
> in the 60+mph winds generated by a Cat in motion

Beautifully said, Michael! She also wields a mean torque wrench in the
shop.... Maybe its time to update the list I published a decade ago of all the
women that owned and drove their own Panteras. The original list left out
Sharon May in So-Cal who owns and drives her own Mangusta. Thanks for the
suggestion- J DeRyke, co-owner & on-board tech for #4366