[DeTomaso] Weight of rear of car minus engine and zf

GW gow2 at rc-tech.net
Tue Aug 10 13:43:20 EDT 2010

When I did the MG I could easily lift one end of the MG, the other end I
could lift but was less comfortable. I estimate the MG shell around
300lbs. This just reference:

http://www.rc-tech.net/MGB/tunnel/cart1.jpg

The Pantera I can lift the front but the rear begins to be pretty tough.
No difficulty in moving it around though. I would estimate the shell
weight of about 4-500lbs bare:

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/strip/strip1.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/strip/strip2.jpg

http://www.rc-tech.net/pantera1/strip/strip4.jpg