[DeTomaso] (no subject)

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Tue Aug 10 11:16:59 EDT 2010

If it were me.....

I'd simply drill a hole and put a threaded fitting on it, with perhaps
an o-ring for sealing.  I'm sure there are any number of options out
there.  Then I'd simply put a small length of hose from that fitting
to a new hard line installed on the car to the front.  Done.

Asa Jay
<I like the easy way sometimes>

--
Asa Jay Laughton - sent from somewhere other than home