[DeTomaso] it's a matter of brain and brawn

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 10:57:10 EDT 2010

Ah, I get it.   As I was describing, some people need to do  unbelievably
daring and outrageous things to be fulfilled.  Precisely  like driving too
fast, moving to parts of the world where people are  shot, robbed and beheaded
for being good Samaritans, or driving  Panteras.
p.s. I see your icon now sports a goatee, yes?
L.
--

In a message dated 8/10/2010 1:38:58 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,