[DeTomaso] it's a matter of brain and brawn

LaurieFerrari at aol.com LaurieFerrari at aol.com
Tue Aug 10 00:55:42 EDT 2010

Forgive my honesty but perhaps it was your shitty driving that scared her??
 And as far as Panteras go, one has to have very  idle brain thermo dynamic
activity to enjoy the thrills of having  the challenges they offer.. kind
of like those who like the scary movies.   If you have a creative and
energetic brain, then you want peace  and mellowness.   If that befits you,  by
damn...  drive a Jag. or Caddy, Astin Martin, Rolls, Bentley or Ferrari.  If
you want the challenge of spine chilling "will I make it alive or merde, I'll
 have a big f'ing bill to pay to fix what just went wrong,"  then drive a
Pantera.  It all depends on your brain configuration.  See.. SOB gives  you
all the electronic specs and I'll give you the truth of the brain  situation.
My very first observation of a Pantera event was a wine run where  the
driver's car (by Lord, the one I was the passenger with) bit the dust and
everyone sped by... don't even remind me of the speeds on the skinny  mountainous
roads.  My second was an event at an old air field where  everyone's (and
I'm not joking) everyone's Pantera had some  major calamity... but they kept
on truckin'... that's the idea.  If  you need a challenge in your life (i.e.
a Pantera) as beautiful as they  are, and as exotic and sexy as they are,
then you just hope for the best,  maintain everything that could possibly
ever go wrong, and hope that  someone you love takes part in the challenge and
enjoyment with you and is  a good sport to boot.
: )  laurie

9 Aug 2010 10:50:34 -0700