[DeTomaso] Rocky Mountain tour coming to an end

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Mon Aug 9 23:57:11 EDT 2010

For those who haven't been keeping up, you really need to visit the
gallery page for the Rocky Mountain Tour here:
http://www.teampanteracanada.com/Team_Pantera_Canada/RockyGallery.html

The folks on this trip appear to have had a -great- time, with lots of
scenery, beautiful open roads, some gorgeous stops and the companionship
of other Pantera owners.  Many of the photos are poster quality and the
comments keep you looking ahead for more.

Tomorrow is the last official day, one more album to fill.  I wish I
could have gone, but it was too hard choosing either Sam or Shelley to
go with me  (wink-wink).  Actually I just couldn't afford to go though
it would have been a fantastic trip, especially being right out my back
door (nearly).  If they do it again next year.... I just may have to see
if can make it.

I pray everyone has a safe trip home.

Be sure to check out the photos and text.

Asa Jay