[DeTomaso] c & m blocks

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Mon Aug 9 16:43:35 EDT 2010

 Yes, I am sorry. I am working in my shop. Some times when I read what
I write it doesn't make much sense.
 The Quicktime bell housing was for a GT40. The zf is inverted. You
would need to dial in the bellhousing (which should be done anyway).
Getting it right would be important.
 You do still have access to the clutch disengagement arm which is on
the ZF but a new mount for the slave would be needed or a HTOB.  am
thinking of using my slave but I need to see how I am going to work it
with the ladder bar I built.
 On Mon 09/08/10  4:31 PM , "Tomas Gunnarsson" guson at home.se sent:
 Gary,
 To clarify, by inverted bolt holes, do you mean for installation
upside down
 compared to a Pantera?
 Tomas