[DeTomaso] DeTomaso Digest, Vol 73, Issue 9-Wife in Pantera

Bill Lewis lotus0005 at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 9 13:56:19 EDT 2010

So, who's the most happy (or, is it, the least unhappy): the guys with girl friends who can come and go, or the guys with wives, who just have to tough it out!!!      ----Is it all just about getting married so that you can be a sperm-donor!  No, wait, that has all changed in America, too, hasn't it!!!----------------  Women's Lib has liberated us all.  Sheesh - it must be a Monday, or is it a full Moon!