[DeTomaso] Updated POCA Store items

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Aug 8 23:42:46 EDT 2010

Uploaded a few more items to the store toda

- The t-shirt from this years fun rally, a non-specific year t-shirt
featuring what I call a (photoshopped) charcoal drawing of a Pre-L
Pantera.  Front view of the Pantera on the front of shirt, and rear view
on the back of shirt.  Yellow shirt color with a somewhat caramel color
print, monochromatic.

- Good or Evil t-shirts.  Many of you will recognize these as being
offered by Chuck Engles previously.  We now have his remaining inventory.
- Ditto with the "The Cult of Speed" t-shirts.
- Another Black t-shirt with "Pantera Italy" from the same source.
- Red and Yellow polo shirts, same source.

We have more to upload.  You'll just need to surf the site a bit to find
the new stuff.

I hope to see some orders.  Remember, I don't make anything off these
sales.  All money goes to POCA.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie