[DeTomaso] distributor

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Aug 8 19:55:24 EDT 2010

Can you post a photo somewhere so we can see what you mean by one side?
Top side, bottom side?

You may need to replace your cam as well as the gear.  If you have one
of those cams made from a blank that has the incorrect cam gear on it,
replacing the gear won't help.  If you can get us some photos, we might
be able to lend some more suggestions.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie