[DeTomaso] ATE Super Blue/Amber Brake Fluid source

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Sun Aug 8 16:13:46 EDT 2010

I've purchased mine from Amazon.com which is basically hosting the
product for a third party.  Since then I've found a few speed shops on
line that carry it at similar reasonable prices.  I've not found anyone
locally that stocks it, though I'm told someone does.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA