[DeTomaso] Rumble & oilpan

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Sat Aug 7 02:50:02 EDT 2010

In a message dated 8/6/10 15 19 35, davel at emspace.com writes:

> So - how's the Rocky Mountain Rumble working out Mike?
> (wish I was there - *&)&^%&$##)
>
>>>It's some of the best driving I've ever done in my life, and the other
attendees (particularly Peter Havlik and John Christian) have been extremely
generous and allowed   me to spend hours behind the wheel of their
respective cars.   Photos here!

http://www.teampanteracanada.com/Team_Pantera_Canada/RockyGallery.html

Tune in daily for updates...:>)

> >About 6 months ago I  believe you ID'd a 9 qt oil oilpan at a great
> price.
> I tried a search on realbig and didn't spot it.
> Was that you and if so - who was the vendor?
>

>>>It's Kevko, out of Minnesota.   Pantera pan appears aways down on the
"Ford" page:

http://www.kevkoracing.com/ford.htm

Note that the pan and pickup are sold separately; you need both. :>)

I've handled one of these; other than the fact that it came in black rather
than a silver or gold finish, it's a complete ripoff copy of the
Aviaid/Armando pan, for substantially less.