[DeTomaso] Gill elimination pictures

Matt matt at nwpantera.com
Fri Aug 6 23:33:09 EDT 2010

And you should be Art! They don't call you "Art" for nothing as you have transformed the car into something most if not all have not seen before. Or had the mansack as MD has coined to just do it.

I like it. The lines of the car seem to almost make a smoother transition and flow naturally.
If I had never seen the "gill" version before I would not think it was "missing" anything that adds or detracts to the original design. All subject to personal taste of course.
IMHO it will only look better the more complete the job gets.

Now let's see that big oil cooler hangin' out the front!

Just kidding my man, nice job!

Matt
3584

 From: "Art Stephens" <artstephens at verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [DeTomaso] Gill Elimination Pictures

I should have mentioned that I am pretty darn happy with the results.