[DeTomaso] Nashville Pantera Gathering

MikeLDrew at aol.com MikeLDrew at aol.com
Fri Aug 6 22:57:59 EDT 2010

In a message dated 8/2/10 6 59 59, michaelsavga at gmail.com writes:

> Let's see how many will speak up as being interested, then set a
> projected
> date.
>
> All I know so far is spring 2011, to me that means April thru eearly June.

I'm there, no matter when it is.   Keep in mind that SpaItalia in 2011 will
have De Tomaso as the featured marque.   Although he doesn't yet know it,
Charlie McCall will soon be starting work on organizing a week-long driving
tour of northern France/Germany/Belgium, ending at Spa where among other
things, we'll have the opportunity to have a track event. :>)