[DeTomaso] New engine

michael frazier red3644 at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 6 16:30:50 EDT 2010

All the late Ford engines are huge and complicated.  The GM LS engines can be had complete with more horses, more torque, smaller overall dimensions and
100 lbs lighter for the same $$$ or less.  I hear of a few conversions that were/are being done by individuals and some vendors.  Does anybody have more details?
The only report I saw recently had a car that was so "Ricer" looking overall that you could miss the engine swap.  Mike Trusty?  Guys in Europe?  If the Cleveland
ever comes out, this is the only swap I'd consider.

Michael Frazier
Gruppo Rompiculi Corsa