[DeTomaso] Gill Elimination Pictures

gow2 at rc-tech.net gow2 at rc-tech.net
Thu Aug 5 19:46:52 EDT 2010

 You have to create a login to see them. Do you have your photos
anywhere else?
 On Thu 05/08/10  6:52 PM , "Art Stephens" artstephens at verizon.net
sent:
 Album NameI know that most of you will find this sacrilegious,  but
here are some pictures of my project.  This is the modified (read
easier) version of my earlier attempt to re-invent the wheel. LOL. The
earlier version was kicking my ass!  I was trying to eliminate the
rubber and the molding,  too much work for me.  What you see is very
rough,  I will let the painter do the body filler properly,  I'm
getting tired of body filler and I still have to do the engine bay.
As far as weight is concerned,  the sheet metal weighs less than the
gill.  Subtract the weight of the lead that I had to remove,  add the
body filler and the car probably weighs a few ounces less than it did.
 The F1 teams would probably pay millions to save that kind of weight!
 I'm sure I'll be able to feel it in the seat of the pants.  LOL
 Art
       If you can't see the pictures in this email, click here to see
it in a web browser:

http://www.kodakgallery.com/gallery/sharing/shareRedirectSwitchBoard.jsp?token=763607075506%3A535720396&sourceId=533754321803&cm_mmc=eMail-_-Share-_-Photos-_-Sharee

       Art's album 2010-08-05
       Art has shared photos with you.
       - Art
       View photos
       Reminder: You can save these photos after viewing them by
creating a free Kodak Gallery account.
       Questions? Visit http://www.kodakgallery.com/A/help.html.
       ©Kodak, 2010. All rights reserved.

08/04/10 23:35:00