[DeTomaso] Front spoilers, wings, exhausts etc. NPC, Thank God!

cengles at cox.net cengles at cox.net
Thu Aug 5 09:34:48 EDT 2010

Dear Jack,

Fascinating. After looking at those pictures of Bosozuku (somehow "Bozos" comes to mind......) cars , I am reminded of looking at pictures of the very, very strange marine invertebrates that live in the abyss near volcanic vents. They are bizarre. They are in shapes and forms not seen elsewhere with anatomy that defies conventional understanding. They have a metabolism that is almost unearthy. All of that weirdness seems related to these "unworldly" automotive creations.

Warmest regards, Chuck Engles