[DeTomaso] Aldan Shock Rebuild - An Update

Mike Thomas mbefthomas at comcast.net
Thu Aug 5 00:11:27 EDT 2010

OK, I think I may have been slightly off there.  Now that I think about it,
I was told for the poly bushings on our suspension, that the bolts should be
tight enough that the shaft is tight to the flanges, and bushing rotates on
the shaft.  I think that is what Ferel told me to look for on the shocks as
well.  That would still work with the marking process as the bushing and
shock would pivot as one on the shaft.

I'll confirm with Aldan when I talk to them tomorrow.

Mike

  _____