[DeTomaso] I've got to get going on my restoration

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 16:15:12 EDT 2010

What are you pretenders talkin about?
Its time to see if any of you book learning desk commandos can take a Pantera to Silver State next month and average 150+ mph in a street licensed Pantera....if you do it I'll give the 1st man among you a $1,000 bucks.

Put up or shut up! ;-)

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com