[DeTomaso] I've got to get going on my restoration

JJD1010 at aol.com JJD1010 at aol.com
Wed Aug 4 09:32:21 EDT 2010

It sucks whatever is easiest (least resistance) to get.

If you are going to go through that effort for a few more HP,  however, why
not add a methanol/water system. It's unobtrusive and will  really lower
the temp and allow you to add advance, etc.

Jeff
6559

In a message dated 8/3/2010 7:22:19 A.M. Central Daylight Time,