[DeTomaso] wont start

Asa Jay Laughton asajay at asajay.com
Wed Aug 4 10:00:53 EDT 2010

Not sure what you mean by the Distributor ground plastic gear up.  What
plastic gear?

Take the distributor cap off, see if the rotor turns when the engine
turns over.
Check your firing order.
Make sure you have spark at the coil.
Make sure you have spark at the plugs.

Let us know a little more detail about what you find.

Asa Jay

Asa Jay Laughton, MSgt, USAFR, Retired
&  Shelley Marie
Spokane, WA