[DeTomaso] Muffler Options, active noise cancelling muffler

wkooiman at earthlink.net wkooiman at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 3 03:54:46 EDT 2010

My Borla XR1's were a straight through design with 3" in and 3" out.  The body was a "smashed oval" with dimensions of about 3.5" by 6" by maybe 12" long.

There was very little flow restriction, but they did muffle.  They were loud, but not nearly as loud as open pipes.

So... I second the motion.  You don't have to restrict flow to muffle the sound.