[DeTomaso] Mayo.

Dave Londry davel at emspace.com
Mon Aug 2 18:37:51 EDT 2010

Yes - thank you to many
- I looked at those exhaust-gas bleed ports and thought they were for a
wet manifold.
So, front cover or head gasket - it's too big a boulder to push for
tomorrow morning.

I have a pretty good guess at what changed though.
Going through the emission testing station with the timing10 deg retarded,
 they kept me idling indoors for about 20 mins & it went to 250 on the
gauge.
It cooled out OK as soon as I got out the door and moving, so I thought
I was clear.
dave

And with the 10 degrees back in it's been running at 180.