[DeTomaso] Mayonnaise on the dipstick

Ken Green kenn_green at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 17:15:01 EDT 2010

Dave,

    BOSS 302 heads, which look like 4V heads with head studs, have water passages into the intake manifold.  In the very unlikely case that you have BOSS 302 heads, you would wnat to make sure the water passages are sealed.  This is a BOSS 302 intake with water pasasges:

http://www.boss302.com/intake.htm

Ken