[DeTomaso] Team Pantera Racing interviews Bob Radefeld just before SORC

Mad Dog Antenucci teampantera at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 2 02:06:26 EDT 2010

Great Interview AJ & Rowdy.

 I already got a couple comments from the Corvette guys. Rowdy you did a great job getting 4 Pantera's to the SORC.....Really impressed with Mark and Jim coming out from east coast to join you and be sure you take a lot of photographs....I know it won't be the same with out Tommy Gun Di Iulio and I running naked through the hunting lodge but just try and have fun without us.  I won't be hurt.

Love you guys

Mad Dawg Antenucci
Team Pantera Racing
www.teampanteraracing.com